Thursday, October 24, 2013

binding stack

Last night my sewing project was to get some binding made for quilts that have been dropped off or are going to be dropped off at the quilter this week.  I stack the finished rolls on a paper towel holder to keep the binding tidy until sewing time.


The first binding roll is for a brown, outdoorsy looking baby quilt; the next is for a quilt for my new grandson's blessing day; the next is for a quilt which I made for said blessing day which turned out to be too big and now has no home; the next is for a quilt where I used "Seaside" by Riley Blake and the broken dishes block; and the final is for a funky, Anthropologie looking quilt that I made from Joel Dewberry's Notting Hill line.  All will be blogged once they are finished.






No comments:

Post a Comment