Friday, December 13, 2013

advent box

Last night I found a lovely store in the mall, Lemonchello's Boutique. I hadn't ventured into the shop before but what lured me in during this shopping trip was an item in their window display (you know it would have gotten you, too!). And then when I stopped to admire it inside the store and saw that the sign said 20% off, there was no turning back!  It had to come home with me. Had to.

There is a side door opens and stores a tree which fits inside a hole on the top of the box. Each day you open the appropriately numbered drawer and add to the tree the ornament inside.



I decorated (slightly) the hurricanes next to the box with a couple of things that I found in the gift wrap bucket since we don't have our Christmas decorations down from the attic yet....

This is the gorgeous glitter writing on the top. Sooo pretty!  It's probably my favorite feature.


Hopefully, this lovely advent box will inspire me to get our Christmas decorations placed in their proper positions. If I don't, the children have every right to call me Scrooge!


No comments:

Post a Comment