Wednesday, May 23, 2012

car carrier

 While my daughter was here visiting, she was kind enough to accompany me on a trip to my local quilt shop to pick up a few this's and that's (we sewers are always needing something!).   We spied an adorable duffle bag sitting eye-catchingly on a display table as a sample of a pattern the shop sold.
If you knew how obsessed with cars my 18 month old grandson is, you'd completely understand why during his stay with Grandma and Grandpa I had bought him 10 cars and one bus while his Auntie Nattie had bought him 8 cars.  Fortunately the quilt shop had the perfect fabrics to make the little duffle to store Evan's collection, so we came home with a few more this's and that's than originally planned!
 This morning before it was time to leave for the airport,  I stitched up Evan's little car carrier. While I was in the process, he came into my room, looked in the trash can, saw a scrap of the fabric showing a wheel, and yelled, "CAR!" He's all B-O-Y.

A Little Duffle Do It

No comments:

Post a Comment