Saturday, February 2, 2013

introducing...

A sweet little publication arrived last week and I thought my little doll would be the perfect someone to introduce it to you!  This booklet from Moda is filled with darling projects made from mini charm packs (2.5" squares).  And who could resist that delicious cover?  Certainly not me!



And here is a stack of happiness that I am going to use to make either the great granny squares quilt or the sugar block club quilt (see buttons near the top of right sidebar).

These fabrics are so pretty I'm going to have a hard time cutting into them!  The stack on the left is Lecien Flower Sugar and I've been wanting it for oh, so long!  The Calico Cottage Quilt Shop has it on sale, and I bought one fat quarter of each print they carry.  The bundled stack on the right (top) is from my local quilt shop.  The label reads "Everything Nice".  The bottom cuts are the ombre solids from the Simply Color line and purchased from an Etsy seller.  The stripe fabric is from Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane line, also purchased online. Yes, I can find pretty fabric just about anywhere!





No comments:

Post a Comment