Thursday, February 7, 2013

potholders yet again!

A little post before I leave for four days to visit my adorable daughter and her family in Denver, Colorado.




Mom, if you're reading this (and you know you are), these are the potholders I made for you and was going to give you on our trip together ..... which, sadly, is no longer a trip together.  When I get home, I'll put them in the mail for you.  Not the same, but will have to do.



My sweet mother and I were going to celebrate our birthdays, hers in January and mine in February, by heading out to Colorado together (albeit from separate airports) for a mother-daughter getaway.  Sadly, her husband does not have good health at the moment which leaves me making the trip by myself.

I'll miss having you with me, Mom!!! ..... but will be thinking of you the whole time and enjoying the little babes for the both of us!






No comments:

Post a Comment