Tuesday, February 12, 2013

:my simple kitchen: topper

While I was visiting my darling daughter in Colorado (miss her already!), I snapped a photo of the Christmas table topper I had made for her and forgotten to photograph before I mailed it off.





It's made from a pattern called My Simple Kitchen which I picked up in Logan, Utah at an adorable quilt store, My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe.






It's so quick and easy (start to finish in one evening), I think I'll make another sometime this year for a different holiday.  If only I'd thought of it sooner, I'd have made one for Valentine's Day!



2 comments:

  1. it's lovely! That fabric is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wendy! I bought the fabric last year
      at Elaine's Quilt Block in Utah. Isn't it happy?

      Delete