Thursday, January 17, 2013

"k" is for kelli

I'm thinking the reason why I forgot to post a picture of the fabulous mug I was given for Christmas (another gift from my girls) is because I've already used it so much that it doesn't seem like something new!  But it deserves recognition, don't you think?
An Anthropologie find, yet again.

I love blue and white dishes.
My girls know that.
Aren't they sweet?

It's only fitting that I snapped a photo while the mug was sitting on a Mrs. Prindable's catalog.  Have you ever had one of their caramel, chocolate, nut, sent-from-heaven apples? If not, I recommend that you start saving your $$ (not cheap) immediately and treat yourself or a loved one this Valentine's Day.  My mother and her husband sent our family a HUGE one for Christmas and I still break-out into song whenever I think of how delicious it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment