Monday, January 14, 2013

*hello*

To name the major players this past month which have kept me from you:  shopping, wrapping, decorating, birthdays (two children's), travel (nephew's wedding), stomach flu, returns, and post office visits (why do I buy gifts from Amazon?!).
Of course, there was sewing, as well.  But sadly, I was working at such a break-neck pace that I didn't even snap a photo of what I made.

Here's a Santa style, typed-out rundown:
24 pot holders (friends and family)
2 aprons (to be disclosed)
2 quilts (one for my daughter, one for my nephew and his wife)
1 Christmas table topper (again, for a daughter)

Because I have no project pictures to share, I'll instead reveal some of the gifts that I received for Christmas.  Some people (you know who you are) know me quite well!




The first three treasures are from my two daughters and were purchased at one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie.
I'm a huge Charley Harper fan, and the calendar is one of the gifts from my husband.

Tomorrow I promise to snap some photos of what I've been up to now that the holiday hoopla is over.  And I'll also disclose a new plan designed to keep me from obsessing over my quilting hobby (if that's even possible!).

No comments:

Post a Comment