Thursday, October 18, 2012

vintage Halloween

What I hope to accomplish today is quilting this Halloween wall hanging.  We all know that October will be over in about 10 minutes! And yes, I've procrastinated.
The darling kitty and pumpkin images are vintage card designs printed onto fabric. The website that sells them also offers the wall hanging pattern for free (and we love free)!  You can find this pattern, and others, here.


If someone didn't want to pay the $ for the images, I think just appliqueing some Halloween designs would work well... but then I've never appliqued, so proceed with caution!
Here is where I found some free designs - this collage page being my favorite.

free halloween coloring pages

The fabric I'll use for my binding has a bright green background with black spider webs.  Creepy cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment