Wednesday, October 3, 2012

that's bad.....that's good!

A local quilt store is going out of business.  That's bad.
All of their merchandise is 30% off.  That's good!
When I went to shop there yesterday, I spent quite a bit of $$.  That's bad.
But I didn't buy anything that I later regretted purchasing.  That's good!

For the record, here is my favorite purchase.  It's a spinning rotary cutting mat.


This means no more flipping and turning when I need to square-up a quilt block.  Yay!!
More about other purchases later....

                      

2 comments:

  1. Is this the one here in Fallbrook? How long is the 30% off? Is there much left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ellen. It's Quilter's Paradise in San Marcos (exit Nordahl).
    http://www.quiltersparadiseesc.com/
    Went there again today. Shhhh.....

    ReplyDelete